Hope everyone had a good NYE! Hope you all had fun with your friends & loved ones. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to change things or have done some things differently. Though, what's done is done and all we can do is learn from it and grow, right? Here are some items I've been loving for the past two months, not all of them have been fully reviewed yet, but I will be posting them up real soon. If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask.
Do click on the names to view the full reviews & for more pictures.
01. Somang Skin Shower Cleansing - This changed how I felt about foaming cleansers. It really cleans my skin thoroughly and doesn't leave it feeling dry and tight. I have the sensitive skin version and I love this.
02. Rohto Shirojyun Lotion - I wanted to try this on my scars and I'm glad I did! It's been lightening them up quite nicely - even the deep, stubborn ones! I really like how it doesn't contains tons of ingredients and its fragrance-free.
03. L'egere Purifying BB Facial Peeling Gel - This is my second bottle. I love this stuff! Affordable, brightens my complexion and leaves my skin soft.
04. Zamian Gold Cacao Pack - It took me a while to make a purchase, but I finally gave in! I've heard about this since 2005 but never gave it a chance because I thought that it was too good to be true. The first time I used it I had a pimple on the right side of my cheek and after 3 days, it was gone! I am now a believer and I will forever re-purchase this, lol. Very affordable and smells just like chocolate too, yummy!
05. Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil - A gentle and effective cleansing oil. Removes all my make-up and doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. I recommend for combo/oily & sensitive skin.
01. Etude House Proof 10 Primer - I like this better than UDPP. Its slightly tackier so it grabs pigments much better. My shadows don't crease or smudge.
Base Make-Up & Primer
02. The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter - When I first reviewed this, I didn't like it as much. I decided to give it another chance and now I'm am in love with it! Eyeko looks more natural and better for me during summer, but during the winter as my skin is slightly more pale, this works perfectly.
04. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream - Unlike the other colors, #21 and #23, this applies much smoother and blends like a dream. I have #23 and #31 - #31 is great for tanned beauties!
05. Maybelline Angelfit Pore Zero Base - Thanks to my lovely J, she sent me this for our swap and I'm so happy she did. This is perfect for oily skins - it keeps your oils at bay and gives a nice soft, luminous glow to your makeup! It also has SPF! I used this on Angie, who has extremely oily skin and was happy to hear that her make-up stayed on all night - no smudging what so ever! Sadly, it's only available in Asia.
05. MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot - This is my favorite go-to product during the winter. I prefer using paint pots in winter as they're more creamy and don't dry out my lids. I also like using Soft Ochre as concealer as well. Very multipurpose.
01. Tarte Face Brush - I have no idea what this brush is called as I can't find it online. I received this as a GWP from Ulta. This brush is super soft, dense and blends everything like a dream. I love using this as a contour brush because it really helps diffuse the color.
Point Make-Up & Tools
02. Majolica Majolica Lash Gorgeous Wing - I always use this if I want a fanned-out, natural look to my lashes. Waterproof and really easy to remove.
03. Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara - If you're for a mascara that gives you a dramatic look, this is for you. Its super smudge-proof and waterproof! The formula is really black and it thickens lashes. I only use this on special occasions as this is a bit hard to remove. A big thank you to my friend Lane for sending this to me!
04. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Brightening Perfector - All time favorite drugstore concealer. Helps conceal my dark circles, brightens my eye area and doesn't crease or cake up on me. I also like the light texture.
05. Sephora Lush Flush Lip & Cheek Tint in 01 Merlot - Very easy and quick to use. I apply some on my cheeks and lips and I have the perfect natural flushed cheeks and lovely wine stained lips.
06. Koji NO.73 Lash Curler - The best curler for wide or round eye shapes. Its wide curve helps grabs every single lash and doesn't pinch the skin. Gives a nice natural curl and doesn't bend or break your lashes. Thanks Lane for this! *hugs*
07. Everyday Minerals Blush in Snuggle - This sample has lasted me for 2 years! A little goes such a long way with EDM blushes. This is a soft pink blush with fine sparkles - though when applied it looks matte/satin. Great for everyday.
08. ELF Studio Treat & Tame in Dark - Waterproof, nice tint, lasts all day and for only three dollars, what's not to like?
09. Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer in Taupe - Alongside Maybelline's Define-A-Brow, this is the only brow definer I would recommend. WAY BETTER than Rimmel's Hazel brow pencil. Great for dark-haired beauties. Stays on all day, affordable and no smudging. LOVE.
10. Milani Infinite Liquid Liner - This range from Milani is one of my favorites. These liners are super waterproof, doesn't smudge, inexpensive or comes in some fun colors. A nice dupe for MAC Liquidlast liners.
11. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus - Very popular amongst beauty bloggers. Lengthens lashes very well and is extremely black. Holds a curl well. I recommend this to those who have short lashes.
01. Marc Jacobs Daisy - Lasts all day, has such a lovely feminine, fresh floral scent. I get complimented a lot when I wear this. My guy friend loves this smells so much sometimes he even asks me to spray some on him, lol!
02. Givenchy Very Irresistible - Be careful with this, if you spray too much it gets overwhelming! Has a floral scent like Daisy, but smells more sensual.
03. Paris Hilton Siren - Smells fruity with hints of floral (you can tell I like floral scents, lol). I really like this, but it just sucks also as I don't like Paris very much, haha.
04. Paris Hilton Tease - Reminds me of Givenchy but lighter. The colors and gradient style used are similar too. Weird isn't it? Haha.
DISCLAIMER: Everything mentioned was purchased by myself unless stated otherwise. For more, see ftc disclaimer.