Sharp.

/
0 Comments
Hey all! So Imageshack has already deleted my photos. All of my older posts no longer have any images. If there is a request to re-up, then I'll consider taking new images and re-uploading them. But as of right now, I have no time to do that as I have quite a bit on my plate. 



To celebrate me being able to access my camera's photos again, I've uploaded this lost EOTD. I didn't use many products besides a basic liner, MAC's Backtrack Fluidline and Maybelline's Color Tattoo. 


The cut crease was done using the pencil technique method which I used as a guide for the crisp lines. Simple, right? =D 
 



If you'd like a tutorial, please let me know and I will make one. Also, I finally started a Lifestyle/Travel/Food blog and made some posts! I wanted this post to be mainly beauty related, so please give Hello, Hani a visit for all my travel and food adventures! I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend, see you soon! 



No comments: