Peaceful Day

/
3 Comments
Nothing beats going for a drive to get away from all the noise and stress. Its nice to just go on a stroll, do a bit of sight-seeing, and relax. Enter Monterey, California - nice and chill. Perfect for those "do nothing" days.





So I received an email from Imageshack stating that all free accounts on their site will be removed after a year. If I wanted to keep my photos, I would have to pay a monthly fee. I don't really understand why they're making such a change, but I have a lot of photos uploaded through their site, and I'm still debating whether to recover and re-upload them. I might just do the more recent posts, but anything that dates back between 2009-2011, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to re-upload any of those photos. Just a heads up for everyone.

Have a great weekend ahead, until next time!

P.S. Hope you like the new look!


3 comments:

  1. Loving the new look!

    It's not worth it... but then again, you did put in a lot of hard work in taking those photographs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Yea its a lot of work but I guess I can always wait and just re-up if someone requests! xx

      Delete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete