Why, hello there!

/
4 Comments
Hello, internet! It's been way too long since my last appearance here on the blog and I must say, I've missed you all dearly! Quite a bit has happened to me during my hiatus, which has made me focus more on myself as well as getting lazy and neglecting this baby of mine.

 For a while, I've felt that the blogging scene has gotten a bit repetitive and I kept seeing the same posts of the same products. Let's just say it made me lose interest. So, I decided to take a break - a long one at that. It made me reflect on what kind of content I wanted to post as well as some of the changes I will be making.

I'm back permanently now and I can't wait to share with you once again. Until then, I bid you adieu with some pictures of San Francisco. Talk to you soon!

Instagram @hello.hani






4 comments:

  1. Glad u're back sweetie pie!
    Can't wait to see ur beautiful looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, hon life gets the best of us! I hope to be able to be back online for good!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Dee!! Your beautiful SF pictures are just a prelude of the awesomeness to come. So excited, woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super late, but thank you! I hope to post up more travel posts!

      Delete