Here are the swatches of the shadows used in this look so you have an idea.
(not shown (sorry, forgot!): CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast in Brown Bling)
ELF Comsetics Eyelid Primer
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette - 2nd and 5th Editions
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Precious Pearl and Blue Paradise
Ardell Lashes #135 (I ended up not liking these.)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast in Brown Bling
Milani Liquify Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Tarte Waterproof Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- Start off with applying your favorite shadow base to ensure vibrance and long wear.
- Apply Blue Paradise Color Tattoo to the inner half of the eyelid.
- Apply a soft smokey taupe cream on the outer half of the eyelid.
- Apply a wash of burgundy shadow on top of the taupe shade.
- Mix a pink-purple with a cooler, medium purple shadow to deepen the outer corner.
- Apply a green based teal (mermaid) shade onto the inner half of the lid blending it with the burgundy.
- With a purple based deep blue, darken the outer corner of the lid.
- Rim the upper waterline with your preferred black liner.
- Lightly apply a warm orange shade slight above the crease to warm up the look (optional).
- On the outer lower lash line, apply the same pink-purple shade.
- On the inner half of the lower lash line, apply the teal shade, blending with the purple.
- Rim the bottom lower water line black liner, mix the teal and pink-purple shades and apply the shadows on top of the liner - only on the inner half of the water line.
- Line the upper lash line with a black pencil, slightly winging out and smudge the wing out using a bit of black eye shadow, lightly connecting the wing along the lower outer corner of the eyes.
- Lastly, apply a little of Precious Pearl Color Tattoo right below the eyebrows.
And your finished! Apply your favorite lashes or even add more to the look if you'd like! If any of these steps are unclear, please let me know. Take care everyone.