SkinCareRX, Apothica, IMomoko Discounts & Sales

/
0 Comments
Hey everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your week so far. ♥ Today, I wanted to share some discount codes and sales! Don't you just L O V E the holidays?

I haven't ordered from SkinCareRX before, but I have ordered from Apothica a few times. Apothica has good customer service and their shipping is affordable and pretty quick - they're located in Utah & I'm located in California - my order usually arrives in less than a week, about 3-4 days. And since Apothica is part of SkinCareRX, I'm assuming their customer service and shipping is good too. You get free shipping from both sites on orders over $49USD.

If you're planning to shop at SkinCareRX, use the code " FAMILY20 " at checkout.

If you're planning to shop at Apothica, use the code " FRIEND20 " at checkout.

Both codes expire on November 23rd, 2011.


EXTRA!

If you're an iMomoko lover like me, or you are planning to order from there for the first time, iMomoko is currently having a Thanksgiving sale and I believe it ends around November 23rd or 25th. You get 15% off your entire order. There are lots of new additions on the site including Etude House's latest, the "Nymph Aura" range.

Use CODE " THANKS2011 " at checkout.


HAPPY SHOPPING LOVELIES!


No comments: