Get Radiant With Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

/
6 Comments

Image Courtesy of Sonia Kashuk

BRAND: Sonia Kashuk
PRODUCT: Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF15
PRICE: 12.99USD (available at Target)
PROS: Contains SPF, Evens Out Skin, Stays On Well, Leaves Skin Glowy
CONS: Can Feel Slightly Tacky, Packaging, Messy


Long time no post! I miss you all! ♥ I have a love-hate relationship with foundation. I'll find the coverage and the texture I like, but there's always this one factor that makes me literally almost yank my hair out. It oxidizes. I've never found this to be an issue until I started breaking out back in 2006. My skin went from normal to combination/oily. So I've always stuck with tinted moisturizers - not that there's a problem with that. They even out my skin tone, give me enough coverage in the right areas, they feel lightweight and best of all - they don't oxidize. I've tried plenty of tinted moisturizers and when raves about this tinted moisturizer started surfacing, I decided to give it a try. This tinted moisturizer is said to be a comparable, affordable version of Laura Mercier's infamous Tinted Moisturizer. I don't own Laura Mercier, so I can't vouch for that claim, but I can say this is something I would repurchase.


"This sheer lightweight formula can be used in place of foundation for a natural healthy glowing complexion. Infused with a vitamin complex that helps stimulate collagen production to keep skin cells looking stronger and younger. Formulated with an SPF 15 to prevent future sun damage." - Taken From Site





PRODUCTS USED:
Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 in Beige
Physician's Formula Soft Yellow Concealer
ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral
The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter
NAKED Palette (Smog, Darkhorse, Virgin, Toasted, Hustle)
Make Mania Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Maybelline Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please


6 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this TM too! I hate that it oxidises though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous Dee!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great on you! i will have to snag this up next time i'm at target :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy Days and Lattes
    This one doesn't oxidize on me hun(:
    Its a nice TM!

    Kasia
    Thank you love!

    amynaree
    I think you'll like it Amy! Shame there's only 4 shades though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now I am using The Face Shop's Makeup base with SPF. It acts as a great tinted moisturizer too. loving it for now :)

    Do enter my giveaway here:
    http://lilbitssofeverything.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-birthday-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh damn I hate it when my foundation oxidises on me especially when it's in a formula I like. I've been lucky tho - I usually just get a shade lighter than normal. I'm guessing since this is a tinted moisturizer, they don't really come in extensive shades like normal foundation?

    ReplyDelete