How To: Chic Safari + POM in April '10

/
9 Comments
HEY-LO! I haven't found time to say this, but thanks to those who recently followed me. Means a lot to me that you read my posts. ♥ I haven't done a demo in quite some time and I realized with my last look I didn't do the Sleek palette any justice. So I was playing around with the colors yesterday and this is what I came up with - a bright, fun winged look.


Dedicated to the lovely Ee Von as she requested me to do a look using sleek palettes earlier. (: Please excuse the lashes, I forgot to curl them together.

The colors I used in this palette (SAFARI PALETTE):

Swatches

How I achieved this look:
(Yes, I made typos, just ignore them please, LOL)

You only see half of my face because due to lack of sleep,
there's a monster growing on the left side of my cheek, ha!

PRODUCTS USED:
FACE
Flirt! Light & Sheer Foundation in 04 Bodacious Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (T-Zone)
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight (Light Contour)
Benefit Dandelion
MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder
EYES
Sleek Safari Palette
88 Matte Palette
Beautique Black Eyeliner
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara
Korean Lashes


Created & hosted by Shirley of Notes From The Toothfairy

In April 2010


I like:
Spring Break and New Years fall in this month!
I don't like:
That Spring Break is officially over!
I want you to know:
I'm still procrastinating. *BIG SMILE*
I've planned:
To try and go to the IMATS!
I want to say to someone special:
I'm as excited as you because the BEAST will finally be resurrected!

Hmm, I think this is my longest post ever, haha. I hope you guys enjoy the demo and I'll talk to you all soon. HAPPY EASTER LOVES!

DEAR FTC: All products mentioned I purchased with my own money. No one paid me to use these products in this demo.


9 comments:

  1. Love your look! Dee you're so good :) You always create lemmings, I want that Sleek palette NOW haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this palette now! Such a cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks hot. i love it. now only if i had the patience to do tutorials on looks. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the safari look :) You're always really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous! You are so talented! Thanks for the tutorial, I have this palette and I'm thinking of giving this a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deeee! I miss reading your entries! You're looking especially gorgeous here, I love the look and your hair is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Dee! You are simply gorgeous!! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blair: Thanks! You should! Its a great palette<3

    Get Gawjus: Buy it! I'd love to see what you come up with.

    Lelo: LOL. It gets frustrating, but its fun, ha! Thanks!

    Dina: Thank you dear!<3

    Gio: Ohh, you must do a post if you try the look out! I'd love to see!

    Ilyana: Aww, thanks hun! I miss reading your entries too. You should post more often *HUGS*

    Kasia: Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always enjoyed your looks and this one is exceptional. I love all the colors you used and everything worked well together. Nice photo tutorial too. Its very helpful.

    ReplyDelete