EOTD: Tutorial Fail

/
9 Comments
Hiiiiiii! First, I want to thank those of you who have voted for a look for my next demo here (and I would love it if more people voted!). This look was actually supposed to be a make-up tutorial, but I kept changing it and couldn't get the pictures to come out how I wanted, so I quit and just made an EOTD, haha. I hope all of you are doing good and thanks for reading!





With Flash


Without Flash


PRODUCTS USED:
NYC Black Liner
KAT VON D Beethoven Palette
Bed Head TIGI Palette
MAC Old Gold Pigment
Milani Liquify Eyeliner in Infinite
B&C Labs Liquid Liner
Ardell 110 Lashes
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean


9 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I found you on BeautyLish!

    What a gorgeous EOTD! I'd love it if you could take a look at my blog as it's new - I'd love some feedback and follow if you like it!

    http://cosmeticchronicles.blogspot.com/

    Thanks so much,

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..I would to see a tutorial on this look. The technique is amazing and the color choices is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I don't understand once again..how you manage to blend light and dark colors together so perfectly! That sparkly sea green is from which palette? It's beautiful - almost neon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so perfect!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you blended those colors! Gorgeous!!!

    Oh and btw, Orange SeƱorita Shop is one of the sponsors of Vivawoman's July Giveaway Contest. We are giving away almost 2,000++ worth of Human Nature products. We do hope you can join and participate. :D

    ReplyDelete