Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette

/
0 Comments

I knew nothing about Makeup Revolution until my friend gifted me this palette saying I should try it out as it was a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 (more on this in the next post). Seeing it and noticing that there was an extreme similarity, I didn't put it into my "try out" rotation and it was forgotten for a while.

Fast forward a few months later, whilst looking up some affordable brands and new items that I've been missing out on, I started noticing Makeup Revolution everywhere. Blogs, Youtube - you name it. Suddenly, I remembered I own one of their popular palettes, the Iconic 3 Redemption palette. Score. 


This little guy contains twelve shadows in different shades of rosy neutrals. Very wearable and great for everyday use. You get mattes, shimmers and some that contain glitter. 


You get a dual-ended sponge tipped applicator that I tossed out because I find that they're quite rubbish compared to the Japanese drugstore ones. Using a fluffy brush with this can be difficult at times since the eyeshadow pans are on the slim side. 

The shadows feel smooth but slightly harder than most shadows I've worked with. I did find some of the shimmers to be a little on the crumbly side but they're workable, apply well and blend great. Really surprised me as this palette only costs $10USD. 

Natural Lighting

With Flash



So, do I recommend this palette? Definitely! I really enjoyed working with these shadows and I can't wait to further explore what other great products Makeup Revolution has to offer. 


No comments: